I'm handing my vote to Batang Yagit for this year's 2008 Philippine Blog Awards for the Bloggers Choice Award because:
- he's an innovator and practices whatever he learns online through his blog, BatangYagit.com
- he's hardworking, creative and multi-talented
- his blog is a constant effort and fruits of his knowledge of web design, programming, web integration and photography
- we're both a part of a tech blog
- location is not a factor for him to excel, may it be in Davao, Cebu or Manila, both online and offline
- he's a dedicated blogger - for the blogger, by the blogger and of the blogger, so help me God.
- he is always up to date when it comes to gadgets and web-based services
- he's a fellow alumni - (Batangyagit For Others)
- if it's any consolation, baby face at cute rin (mana siya sa kuya jay niya ... insert violent objections now)
Overall, I find that Batang Yagit is a perfect example of producing a unique and witty online entity which extends its character and expands beyond its persona to gain sustainable interest through its interesting blog.
Kudos to you Winston !