I had a lot of wishes and what if's that I think it's worth sharing. So here's some scenes we may have wanted to see in the finale.
- Isabel has got to stop thinking that she should surrender to Franco's bidding to make all this hatred, violence and chaos stop. Isabela, can't you accept the fact that people are fighting for your independence? Don't waste that.
- Tessa got away too easy. Arrested by police and nothing to say? Not even a fight? Ikaw Lamang invested so much airtime and story plot on her as Franco's all-around secretary that her quick demise in the storyline isn't justified. She's the intelligent woman you just want to hate and I'm sure everybody does hate her. I wanted to see her strapped in a chair and a long line of angry people ready to slap her, That lines includes every single cast member from Natalia to Roman, the Sanggalang family, and hell yeah, add the entire town of Salvacion to the line. Last but not least to slap Tessa is Natalia's yaya, who gets unlimited slapping opportunities. Then have everybody line up again and repeat process.
- Too many critical seconds lost in saving Andrea. I know they have to add dialogue in their scenes, but in reality in a situation like that, valuable time is wasted and every second counts. If they had spent more time telling each other how they are "The One", any one of Franco's goons could have easily shut and lock the door, and scoring 2 point in recapturing Andrea and capturing Gabriel.
- I think a lot of people would've wanted to see Franco go through due diligence and see him in court charged guilty for all accounts. A lot of people would've been happy, not just the Obrero's of Salvacion but the audience as well. And if that actually happened, Tessa: what would you do? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- Speaking of Franco, his death scene is very similar to a Mortal Kombat fatality (reference to "The Pit" if you're an MK gamer). It's kinda gruesome for prime time. And we were all waiting for Franco's last words... if he still would still stick to his stubborn self that he will always get his way (even if he's all "hung" up), or would finally say sorry (even if nobody would hear it). A flashback of his entire evil life would've also been a nice touch to his demise.
- So Gabriel and Andrea tied the knot after all. Wouldn't it have been nice to see the ghost of Samuel as opposed to an urn of Samuel held tight by Isabel? While you're at it, how about Franco's ghost too? Andrea is still his daughter anyway.
- Some movies end by showing each character and what happened to them or where did they end up. That would've been a nice ending for this telenovela ... unless there are plans to come up with a sequel in the future.